GBC & GCS Coronavirus Response
We want to let you know what we are doing in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Please read this response in its entirety so you are aware of the detailed plans for keeping our campus safe.
For information regarding school closure during the Governor-requested closure, please read this letter.
During this time, we are asking to you help prevent the spread of the virus in the following ways:
- Stay at home when you or a family member are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating and after going to the restroom, blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Cover your sneeze or cough with a tissue or your arm.
- Get in the habit of NOT touching your face.
- Substitute shaking hands at church with a wave or a smile.
Here’s how we are keeping our campus clean:
- We are sanitizing frequently touched surfaces before and after every service such as doors, handles, tables, water fountains, offering plates, etc.
- Our staff and volunteers was their hands frequently and stay home if they are sick.
- We will continue to provide hand sanitizer stations throughout our campus.
We must remember that God has not called us to live in fear but in faith. As the Apostle Paul wrote in 2 Timothy 1:7, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”